Monday, September 20, 2010

Summer SOULstice #2

Temple
Score

Nutrition:
9-7
I have basically failed to do this to my satisfaction. I have tried but due to being lazy in the summer I could not get into a regular habit of healthy eating. What I have learned again though is that without a plan on what to eat and required preparation, it just won’t happen. So As I prepare for the Fall season this will need to become a priority.

Exercise: Weak. I haven’t done much of anything combined with eating too much convenience store food this has been bad. Albeit expected in the summer months. Must continue to recreate the plan and be ready to take a run literally at it again.
9-10
Been running this week. Feels good but feeling the strain on the knees. Am I starting to get old? Probably but it would be the gained weight and belief that you are getting too old.

Mind:
Finishing this program Summer SOULstice there has been significant strides in reading every day. Hope to make this a half hour daily commitment from September 20!

Environment:
Our home and office has been OK, but with a little more effort everyday this should improve especially making more food for being on the road and cleaning one to three rooms every week

Connect
Summary 9-21
Have been very good with the family aspect however there needs to be more effort back into Friends, and Community.

Summary:
Overall a tough season but as the temperature finally has started to drop it appears that I have broken through on one key aspect of attaining what you want. It may even make this program obsolete, however I believe that we often need to reprogram ourselves to go after what we really want and to break old habits and form new ones as well as fine tune our belief system to reflect our desires. I have lots of experience the last three years doing this program, I have always believed it had a purpose and I did find some amazing results, it is now time to fully engage.

No comments: